1. Right-click the taskbar, choose Toolbars / New Toolbar
2. In the folder selection dialog, enter the following string and hit OK:
%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch3. Turn off the “lock the taskbar” setting, and right-click on the divider. Make sure that “Show text” and “Show title” are disabled and the view is set to “large icons”.
4. Create a short-cut to the Recycle Bin within that Toolbar/folder. The Recycle Bin will be fully functional.
5. Use your favourite Tweak tool to remove the Recycle Bin from the Desktop.
6. Rearrange the toolbar as you please, and then lock the taskbar again.